Infrastructure and Facilities
- Post Metric Scholarship for SC/VJNT/SBC/OBC
- Post Metric Scholarship for ST
- EBC Scholarship for Economic Backward Class for all
- Hostel facility available for girls students well equipped infrastructure 35 students
According to S.R. Ranganathan’s fifth law “Library is growing organism” therefore our Gokhale Education Society’s College of Education Library is also growing continuously since its inception. Few things are mention which shows that it grows continuously.
- For better access of books or information in library it must be necessary that books must be arrange as per subject for that our library is use Dewey Decimal Classification (DDC) scheme for classify the books;
- In last financial year i.e. 2017-2018 library had purchased 140 books till date (10th March 2018) total collection of books in library is more than 14,000 according to this student book ratio is around 1:140
- Implementation of Information Technology in library is necessity now a day, by recognizing this thing our library is purchased library software for providing effective and efficient service to our students and staff. All data entry of books available in library is completed and providing circulation facility to users using the software successfully.
- Online Public Access Catalogue (OPAC) is running properly with the help of library software;
- As per Ranganathan’s law “Every Reader his/her books” and “Every book its reader”, every reader has right to get their required books so our library is providing open access to all students and teachers for searching their information;
- Apart from regular subscription of periodicals and journals our library is subscribed NLIST through INFLIBNET, which include more than 1000 journals and periodicals with back issues also it provide large number of online books;
For gathering of information reading material available in library is not sufficient therefore Internet facility is provided by library.
- Ample parking for staff and students is available in campus.
- Available with the all amenities like sound system LCD projector CCTV, OHP etc. with seating capacity of 200
- Teaching aids for students which include more than 300 teaching aids for practice lesson in different classes
- Language lab with software
- Sanitary napkin vending machine
- Pre-admission guidance and counseling with open access to computer lab
- Library facility for external users in minimum charges
- Research guidance to students for presentation of papers in conference
- Frequent training and workshops on various topics