UG (Bachelor of Education B.Ed.) (2 Years)
- Eligibility : Any Graduate with Maharashtra State level BED-CET passed
- Intake Capacity : 50 FY B.Ed. and 50 SY B.Ed.
- Admission Procedure : As per the provision in section 2(e) and section 10(4) of Maharashtra Unaided Private Professional Educational Institutions (Regulation of Admissions and Fees) Act, 2015 (Mah.XXVIII of 2015), the Competent Authority is conducting CET (MAH-B.Ed..-CET 2018) for admissions to the Two Year Full Time Regular Course in Education viz B.Ed. (Regular) & (Special Education). for Academic Year 2018-19. The Online applications are invited for CET for admission to First Year of Two Year Full Time Regular Course in Education leading to B.Ed. (Regular)/ B.Ed. (Special Education) in the NCTE/RCI Approved Government, Govt. Aided, Govt. Aided Minority, University Managed, and Unaided & Unaided Minority Institutions/Colleges in the Maharashtra State.
MAH-B.Ed. -CET 2018 (Regular & Special Education)- Activities Schedule
Application form processing fees as stated below is to be paid through online system only by Credit Card/ Debit Card (RuPay/Visa/MasterCard/Maestro), Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets for which the service charges, as per rules, shall be applicable in addition to the application form processing fees. No other mode of payment shall be permitted. This fee is non-refundable under any circumstances.
Instructions for Registration for MAH-B.Ed. -CET 2018:
- Aspiring candidates should download CET Information brochure from website www.dhepune.gov.in and www.mahacet.org for necessary details and read it carefully before filling in the On Line Application Form.
- It is mandatory for all aspiring candidates to Register & Confirm the Online Application Form through candidate’s login by himself/herself on the website.
- It should be noted that no documents are required to be submitted at the stage of registration for CET. However, Candidates are advised to keep the necessary original documents ready for verification at the time of Document verification at the time of Admission, during Centralized Admission Process (CAP) in the Admitting College.
- Applications sent by Post/Courier etc., will be rejected and no communication in this regard will be made.
- MAH-B.Ed. -CET 2018 shall be conducted only in the ONLINE mode in multiple sessions if required by Competent Authority, using standardized equi-percentile method, will be equating scores across sessions.
- Candidates aspiring admission in English Medium Colleges of Education must opt for English Language Content Test(ELCT) to be eligible for Admission to English Medium Colleges of Education.
- Candidates aspiring for Special Education Colleges catering to the needs of the Special Children should mark their options.
- Aspiring candidates should note that, the tests are not disclosed to anybody else other than the candidates only during the examination. The test papers are also not shared with anybody even after the Examination.
- The Candidates from Outside Maharashtra State belonging to any category should apply in Open Category Only.
- The schedule displayed above is provisional and may change under unavoidable circumstances. The revised schedule, if any, will be notified on the websites: www.dhepune.gov.in/ and www.mahacet.org.
- Candidates should choose from the Centers given in the application form carefully. Centers once opted for cannot be changed.
Help Line 022-26473719 [Between 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. on working days.]
* Candidates can send their queries/problems on Email:- firstname.lastname@example.org which will be answered to by the Team.
- Candidates are advised to keep the soft and Hard copy of the CET Application Form, CET Fee Receipt and CET Hall Ticket with Photo Pasted on it and duly signed by the Invigilator at time of CET with them as they will be required for Admission to B.Ed.– 2018 Course.
- All Institutes participating in the CET and CAP process are advised to guide and help the candidates in filling in CET and CAP form in their own interest. CET CELL has published Notice No 1 published on 4th January 2018.
- Director, Higher Education, M.S. Central Building is the Nodal Officer for Higher Education CET and CAP Process 2018.